S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin/Yacemin.
Header by Aina Najihah
Re-dit by Adlina
Our Trip To...Hong Kong (DISNEYLAND)
So after the tiring day of touring, we washed up and slept heavily. I was really excited for tomorrow because we were going to...DISNEYLAND..okay the title gave it away. Hehe. So in the morning, the transportation for us arrived and we were driven to Disneyland. We didn't straight away go to Disneyland. We checked in our hotel first. Disney Hollywood Hotel. I gotta tell ya, this is place is awesome but a bit too much with the mickey heads. What? Just stating my opinion.

From there, we purchased the tickets for entering Disneyland. We couldn't enter our room yet so we had to put our luggages in a room where they put some other people's luggages.

Here comes the exciting part...Time to go to Disneyland!
So we rode a shuttle bus that drove to the park. What I didn't expect was that from the shuttle bus parking lot, we had to walk a LONG way to the entrance.My legs were tired just from walking to the entrance.But eh it was worth it.
Lemme write the places we went in Disneyland!

1.Main Street USA
We didn't have a choice.Once you came through the entrance thingy, you are in Main Street USA. There wasn't much there.Other than shops along the street and a bus thingy where they bring you to the places. But we didn't ride cause there were too many people.
(excuse my ugleh face)

2.Adventureland
I loved it.Well I loved everything.But anyways, we walked from Main Street to the entrance of Adventureland. There were some guys dressed in...I don't know how to explain.


The Festival of the Lion King
Next, we went to a show.It was a Festival of the Lion King. It was awesome. Its just...I don't know how to explain this either. Lol, I'm bad at explaining.It was in both English and Chinese.


Tarzan Island
Woohoo!Tarzan Island.Okay tbh, I've never seen the movie. Okay maybe bits of it. So..it was kind of boring.Well not so boring but its not as awesome that I can't explain.So there was a tree house in the island. We had to ride this boat thingy to go across.So the tree house is full of stuff from the movie.Like how he lived and blah blah blah.It was cool and stuff BUT it was tiring to climb up the stairs.Hehe.

3.Grizzly Gulch
Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars
I loved it.I loved it.I loved it.Did I say I loved it? Its was just..UGH!There was only ONE ride there and its the best one!Well after Space Mountain.We planned to ride the Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars but sadly my bro wasn't tall enough so only my dad, sis and me rode it. OMG, my sis was SO funny. I had to sit beside her while my dad sat behind us. My sis didn't know it was a roller coaster until it started. LOL. I think its her first time riding a roller coaster (?). Anyways, it was fast and had many "mountains/hills".The scariest part was riding the tallest "mountain/hills" slowly and then at the top...Whoosh!The cart went back down and started going fast backward. It was AWESOME! My sis was screaming so loud that I was laughing instead of screaming. My sister was mad because nobody told her it was a roller coaster. I was like "Bwahahahahaha".




Geyser Gulch
She was better after a while.Hehe.Anyways,there isn't much to say about the geyser. I mean its a geyser and  it sprouts water.Thats pretty much it. Yup.

Wild West Photo Fun
Well, I gotta say they put they did put the fun in Wild West Photo Fun. So there were some photo thingys where you put your head and stuff.But the best part was the water canon!We got to spray water to whoever was on the other side. My sis and I were spraying my dad while he tried to pay revenge. I even sprayed water on some strangers. Hahahah. 

4.Tomorrowland
I loved it! But we couldn't go to all of the rides :(

Space Mountain
This is a must!Anyone who comes to Disneyland NEEDS to go to Space Mountain. Its just so cool and awesome! It felt like you were really in space! Although the roller coaster was just going round and round like..uh..idk how to explain...it was awesome!When we, (my mom and me, my dad and sis are still scared from the Grizzly Gulch thingy), got outside couldn't feel our legs. 

Orbitron
Well,  I didn't really like this ride that much. The ride just went around and around.The only good part was that we could control if we wanted to go up or down.

UFO Zone
Umm...it was really relaxing to go under it after a hot day.

5.Fantasyland
Okay, not a big fan of this. I think pictures will explain what happened.
Entrance of Fantasyland(excuse the lady's face)

Cup thingy(thats not me in the cup that is focused)

Woohoo!Taking pictures with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy

We didn't go on many rides because...I don't actually remember. Hehe

6.Mystic Point
I don't really get the Mystic Point thingy. I mean is it in a movie or something?Even though I didn't know I still enjoyed it!

Mystic Manor
You see, this ride is where I kinda get it.Kind of.Umm..we just rode on a cart(?) and it drives us through the mansion(?) and there was spooky stuff.One part I was kind of disgusted is when the spiders came. In the wall, it was spitting something(?) and then water came on us. I hope it was JUST water.

Garden of Wanders
Well...this place is just where there are optical illusions thingy.It was cool.It isn't actually a ride.
  
I wasn't smiling properly cause there were people behind my dad who was waiting for their turn and they all lookin at me and its creepy.

Mystic Point Freight Depot
It's kind of the same thing as Grizzly Gulch's Wild West Photo Fun. 


7.Toy Story Land
Something that I finally understand!I mean like a movie!Woot woot!I don't have to explain this right? Boy, there was too many people.

Slinky Dog Spin
This ride made me dizzy. The "dog" just spins around but because of the bumpy "tracks" it was actually scary. Not THAT scary but it felt like I was gonna fall off the seat!


Toy Soldier Boot Camp
We didn't get on this. :( Because of MANY people. Screw you people! I seriously wanted to ride it. It was the kind of ride where you get seated and then it goes up and down. So we just took pictures. *sighs*


So thats all the rides we rode!We didn't get to ride all of the rides. :( *sighs* Its okay. Next time next time. *grins evily* jk. Oh yeah the fire works!

At 8:00 there was a firework show! It was cool as I ate delicious popcorn. Man, the food there was DELICIOUS I tell ya. I'm missin the popcorn. Sadly, I don't have any pics of the firework.But I assure you, that we DID go there. :D

That's what happened for our trip to Hong Kong. Short right? I know. But it was a stopover before we went back to Malaysia. :) 






0 Comment(s)

0 comment[s] | back to top